Can You Do It Standing Up? a Different Position on Relationships: Insight to Help You Make Better Relationship Decisions by MR Kenny Pugh (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan You Do It Standing Up? A Different Position On Relationships is a compilation of insights targeted at helping people make healthy relationship decisions. In a world where people seek fulfillment through physical intimacy, Can You Do It Standing Up? challenges you to learn who you are personally which will then allow you to connect with people who edify, encourage and empower you. Can You Do It Standing Up? includes material for those who are single and those who are pursuing dating relationships.
- Author BiographyKenny Pugh is the Founder of Kenny Pugh, L.L.C., the platform on which Kenny exercises a versatile professional life as a consultant, a coach, and a speaker. Kenny Pugh, L.L.C. is the sponsoring company for Chat Kafe, where Kenny offers relationship advice, writes inspirational blogs, and hosts his weekly internet radio program, The Chat Kafe Show with Kenny Pugh. Through years of experience as a facilitator, workshop presenter, and keynote speaker at various conferences, ministry services, and for-profit corporate events, Kenny has refined his sense of the art of communication and the power of relationships. With the knowledge and vision to explore the common hardships of life and unfold them through communication, Kenny found his life purpose in helping others restore the foundations of their many relationships. Now, his mission is to encourage, empower, and equip people to reach their God-given potential through public speaking and personal coaching. Kenny believes in presenting information in a manner that is simple, practical, and easy to understand, and his teachings have touched on a variety of key topics, such as effective leadership, interpersonal relationships, sexual purity, and home buying and credit management. He has published several articles related to his spiritual knowledge of relationships and financial knowledge of the credit industry. Kenny wishes to serve as a vessel of understanding in an era of disconnected, aimless, and broken relationships, and to soothe adversities of all forms, whether practical, relational, or spiritual. To accomplish this goal, he offers a full line of services, including speaking, coaching, consulting, online media, literature, events, and more.
- Author(s)MR Kenny Pugh
- PublisherKenny Pugh, LLC
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKenny Pugh, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.