All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for SS with piano, or piano and string orchestra, this book contains a simple setting describing the wonder of a world seen through the eyes of a deaf child. In the chorus singers are encouraged to sign the words they are singing.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/1998
- FormatSheet music
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight21 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.