All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for SS with piano, or piano and string orchestra, this book contains a simple setting describing the wonder of a world seen through the eyes of a deaf child. In the chorus singers are encouraged to sign the words they are singing.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/1998
- FormatSheet music
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight21 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.