Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description'He planted his big arms on the bed on either side of me, and I wanted him to take control - I wanted him to be the boss.' Katie Collins went from being a shy, excluded teenager to the youngest, naughtiest and most popular woman on the Dublin sex scene. Her journey began before she was even 16, stripping on a webcam for an audience of strangers. By her late teens she was exploring the thrill of being a submissive, finding herself centre stage in 50-strong orgies, having sex with ten men in one night; being chained, whipped and spanked; and living a day to day life unimaginable to most women. But as her uncontrollable sexual desires begin to consume her, Katie has to question whether her extreme behaviour is really an expression of sexual liberation, or something more troubling. Brutally honest, Can You Keep a Secret? is a page-turning true story of one woman's journey from incence to experience.
- Author BiographyKatie Collins (not her real name) is aged 24 and lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Katie Collins
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight295 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.