All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you lick your own elbow? Could you pick up a car? Can you sneeze faster than a cheetah? This book takes a fun look at the human body by asking and answering a series of quirky yet thought-provoking questions such as these! Although primarily a recreational read, the book nevertheless contains a wealth of fascinating information and bizarre facts about the human body that readers will be sure to find captivating.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.