All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Peace Day is September 21st. On this day and every day throughout the year, children all over the world wish for peace. Karen Katz takes readers on a bright and colourful journey around the globe to meet some of these children and learn about the many ways to say peace! Karen Katz's bright and childlike illustrations are the perfect way to introduce the very young to the concept of peace and this annual day to celebrate it.
- Author BiographyKaren Katz has written and illustrated more than twenty books for children, including The Colors of Us, My First Kwanzaa, and Counting Kisses.
- Author(s)Karen Katz
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.