All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is newly revised and updated with fresh examples, brand new topics, and expanded sections, covering the following topics: toasts for weddings and anniversaries; dedications and ribbon cuttings; team presentations; eulogies and memorials; job promotion ceremonies; and much more. It is an invaluable guide that offers all the practical advice and encouragement you need to prepare and deliver clear, concise, and engaging speeches that will live up to your audience's expectations and match the mood of the occasion.
- Author BiographyJoan Detz, author of How to Write & Give a Speech, and It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It, coaches executives, offers media training, and teaches presentation skills workshops. The Joan Detz Speechwriting Seminars have trained speechwriters for The White House, prominent executives, university presidents, and top military leaders.
- Author(s)Joan Detz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.