Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $9.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive lavishly illustrated spreads, big, recessed flaps and a host of seaside animals to spot, name and mimic combine in this delightful little board book for the very young.
- Author BiographySebastien Braun (Illustrator) Sebastien Braun is the illustrator for Can You...? He was born in Strasbourg, the hometown of Gustav Dore and Tomi Ungerer (his heroes). As a child he spent countless hours drawing, but at secondary school there were no art classes, so he filled his homework with doodles and portraits of his teachers. At university he initially studied history - fortunately, the building was shared with the art department, and when he saw the students sketching, knew he had to change. After that, he spent a few years teaching applied art to sixth formers, before taking the plunge as a freelance illustrator. His first commissions were for magazines in Paris, and when he moved to London, he developed his portfolio for children's books. Apart from creating pictures, Seb's favourite pastimes are making toys from wood, playing with his children and climbing the Cotswold hills on his vintage road bike.
- Author(s)Sebastien Braun
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCan You Say it Too?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight377 g
- Width189 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nosy Crow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.