All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wailing moan. A stumbling walk. A horrid stench. You never thought it could happen, but zombies walk the streets with an unending hunger for flesh. With a single bite or scratch, you'll become one of the undead monsters. When you choose what to do next, will you be able to survive the zombie hordes?
- Author BiographyAnthony Wacholtz has been a baseball fan since he was old enough to pick up a bat and ball. He earned a degree in English from Minnesota State University, Mankato, and has written a biography for young readers of All-Star catcher Joe Mauer. Besides playing softball and following his favorite team, the Minnesota Twins, he enjoys pitting his baseball knowledge against others in fantasy baseball. James Nathan grew up in a small village in Worcestershire, England. He attended Worcester College of Art and Design and then went on to do a degree in Illustration at UWIC (now Cardiff School of Art and Design). At thirteen James discovered Photoshop and has been using it ever since. At eighteen he got his first graphics tablet and since then digital painting has been his main focus. James now lives in the city of Bristol, UK with his girlfriend and cat who are both a large source of inspiration, both in life and work.
- Author(s)Anthony Wacholtz
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYou Choose: You Choose: Doomsday
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nathan James
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.