All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn farmyards, jungles, and oceans, almost every animal has something to say! Roosters cock-a-doodle-do. Can you cock-a-doodle, too? Here's a book that invites kids to make some ise. Young readers will love the interactive experience of reading about, then mimicking, animal sounds.And as kids say honk, squawk, moo, and whoo, they'll be learning, too! Science and nature facts are featured in sidebars why do whales sing? What does a rooster want us to kw? This unique combination of language arts, science, and isy fun is a dynamic duet with cacophous kid-appeal.
- Author BiographyHarriet Ziefert: Harriet Ziefert is the acclaimed author of over 300 books for children. As an educator, Harriet was among the founding pioneers in the development and teaching of what today is known as the Common Core Curriculum. Sophie Fatus: Sophie Fatus was born in France and graduated from the Academy of Fine art in Paris. She has since worked as a full-time illustrator and sculptress.
- Author(s)Harriet Ziefert
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Fatus
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.