Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionReserve Component (RC) soldiers often attend reclassification training. Reclassification training is required any time a soldier is assigned to a position for which he does t posses the correct Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOSQ). Because RC soldiers often change assignments for a number of reasons, such as civilian job location changes or attendance at college, it generates significant reclassification requirements. The current program to train all these requirements has t yielded the appropriate training readiness levels. This thesis will propose an additional method to assist in reclassification training. In-unit training is a method of training that would provide flexibility to unit commanders to schedule and conduct reclassification training to cover gaps in the current education system to more closely align with the yearly training schedule. In-unit training is conducted by the unit, with school certified instructors and with the oversight of accredited training institutions. This provides the commander the ability to radically increase duty MOSQ and better support the increasing reliance of the RC to activate and deploy in support of the operational needs of the Army.
- Author(s)William P Scott
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.