Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Eastern Canada with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the region, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling Canada adventure. - Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly structure and layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the region and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience Eastern Canada, from the cities of Montreal, Toronto and Quebec to natural wonders of the world like the Niagara Falls. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the country and kw immediately 'where to start'. Discover exciting attractions including a boat tour through the fjord of Western Brook Pond in Newfoundland and Canada's most beautiful fishing village Peggy's Cove on the south coast of Nova Scotia, where adrenaline junkies dare to do the 'Edge Walk' above the rooftops of Toronto on the thin steel cable with railing! Also find out about the Huron-run restaurant on the outskirts of Quebec City where you can enjoy top-class Indian fare - with plenty of game, berries and other local ingredients. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Eastern Canada along specific planned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience the region in an individual and authentic way, to make the most out of your trip. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.82
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.42
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.85
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.