All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these fifteen essays, Canadianists from many disciplines assess current issues in the fields of history, politics, literature, immigrant identities, and environment. Scholars from Canada join their colleagues from the United States and Europe to offer a contemporary portrait of the challenges this country faces in the new millennium.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Juergen Kleist is the author of Das Dilemma der Kunst (Lang, 1989), the novella, Nietzsche in Turin (1992), and several short stories and poems that appeared in anthologies. He holds a Ph.D. in German literature from the University of California, San Diego, and currently is Professor of German at Plattsburgh State University of New York. Shawn Huffman is Assistant Professor of French at Plattsburgh State University. He obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto in 1998. His area of expertise is Quebec studies, especially contemporary theater. He is the author of a number of articles, which have appeared in Protee, Voix et Images, Recherches Semiotiques/Semiotic Inquiry, and L'Annuaire theatral. He is an associate of the Center for the Study of Canada at Plattsburgh State University and has recently joined the editorial committee of L'Annuaire theatral.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePlattsburgh Studies in the Humanities
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJuergen Kleist,Shawn Huffman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.