All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Western Canada with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the region, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling Canada adventure. - Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly structure and layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the region and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience Western Canada, from the hip metropolis of Vancouver to the powder sw paradise of the Rocky Mountains. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the country and kw immediately 'where to start'. Discover what other attractions there are apart from the whales, bears and virgin forests of the Pacific Rim National Park and the gold rush town of Dawson City on the Klondike River, when you should visit the Adams River in order to experience the spectacular Salmon Run as hundreds of thousands of bright red salmon force their way through knee-deep water, and that among the 24,000 cowboy boots in the Alberta Boot shop in Calgary you're sure to find a pair that fits. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Western Canada and The Rockies along specific planned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience the region in an individual and authentic way, to make the most out of your trip. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.