All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the American Revolution to NAFTA to the Helms-Burton Act and beyond, Canada and the United States offers a current, thoughtful assessment of relations between the two countries. Distilling a mass of detail concerning cultural, ecomic, and political developments of mutual importance during the past two centuries, this survey enables readers to grasp quickly the essence of the shared experience of these two countries.
- Author BiographyJOHN HERD THOMPSON is professor and chair of the Department of History at Duke University and director of Duke's Canadian Studies Program. His previous books include Forging the Prairie West. STEPHEN I. RANDALL is dean of the faculty of social sciences at the University of Calgary. His previous books include Colombia and the United States: Hegemony and Interdependence (Georgia).
- Author(s)John Herd Thompson,Stephen J. Randall
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleUnited States and the Americas Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, 4 maps
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.