All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCanadian Citizenship Test Prepare and take the Canadian Citizenship Test with confidence! 7 Reasons to study with this book: 1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service examinations, with more than 25 years experience. 2. All of the questions in this book are derived from the study guide Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship. 3. The questions and answers are provided in different formats to help you remember, including flash questions (Quick Question and Answers) which have a long history of success. 4. True/False and Fill-in questions help you retain important facts. 5. Multiple Choice A/B Questions help transition you to Full Multiple Choice Questions. 6. Full Multiple Choice Questions (A/B/C/D) help prepare you for the test format. 7. Seven full practice tests are provided to help prepare you for the actual test.
- Author BiographyAngelo Tropea is an expert at preparing candidates for civil service examinations, and national exams such as the Canadian Citizenship Test. By means of books, software, film and personal presentations, he succeeds in turning what is difficult into something easy and fun to learn. This applies especially to the Canadian Citizenship Test which he has simplified in this book.
- Author(s)Angelo Tropea
- Date of Publication08/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.