All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Canadian Yearbook of International Law is issued annually under the auspices of the Canadian Branch of the International Law Association (Canadian Society of International Law) and the Canadian Council on International Law. The Yearbook contains articles of lasting significance in the field of international legal studies, a tes and comments section, a digest of international ecomic law, a section on current Canadian practice in international law, a digest of important Canadian cases in the fields of public international law, private international law, and conflict of laws, a list of recent Canadian treaties, and book reviews.
- Author BiographyD.M. McRae (editor-in-chief) is a member of the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCanadian Yearbook of International Law
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight1021 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDon M. McRae
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.