All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Civil War, the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal was the de facto border between the Union and Confederate states. Canawlers is the story of the Fitzgerald family as they try and make their living on the C&O Canal amid the fighting between the North and South.
- Author BiographyJames Rada, Jr. is the author of seven novels. These include the historical novels Canawlers, October Mourning, Between Rail and River and The Rain Man. His other novels are Logan's Fire, Beast and My Little Angel. Battlefield Angels: The Daughters of Charity Work as Civil War Nurses is non-fiction history. Looking Back and Looking Back II are collections of interesting stories about Western Maryland. His articles appear regularly in a variety of regional and national magazines such as History Channel Magazine, Boy's Life and History Magazine. Jim has also had more than two dozen short stories published. Jim works as a freelance writer who lives in Gettysburg, PA, where he lives with his wife and sons. He has received numerous awards from the Maryland-Delaware-DC Press Association, Associated Press, Maryland State Teachers Association and Community Newspapers Holdings, Inc. for his newspaper writing.
- Author(s)MR James R Rada Jr
- PublisherA I M Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA I M Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.