All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Josef Issels treated more than 12,000 cancer patient who had been written off as aaC--A incurableaaC--Au by other doctors. He claimed miracle cures, but the success record of his revolutionary aaC--A whole body treatmentaaC--Au was extraordinary. This is the story of a tempestuous life; his Ringberg Clinic in Bavaria, where cancer specialists from all over the world sent patients; and his struggle against the medical establishment which put Dr. Issels in prison, charged with fraud and manslaughter. Following a five-year court battle, the doctor was cleared. His clinic was re-licensed. No doctor was more controversial. No doctor had a more dramatic life. GORDON THOMAS is the author of thirty-eight books. They have achieved total sales of 45 million copies in 36 countries. A number were Main Selections for Book of the Month Club; The Literary Book Club; and the ReadersaaC--(t) Digest Book Club. He has received two Mark Twain Society Awards for Reporting Excellence. Seven of his books have been made into major motion pictures, including the five-times Academy Award-winning Voyage of the Damned. Experiences won the JuryaaC--(t)s and CriticsaaC--(t) prizes at the Monte Carlo Film Festival. His Edgar Allan Poe Award was for Shipwreck. Currently his series of best-selling David Morton vels are being filmed by IAC International for a 22-hour television series to be screened internationally in 2002. GideonaaC--(t)s Spies is also in the process of being filmed by Helkon International Media. Gordon ThomasaaC--(t)s next book, Mindfield, has already been pre-sold around the world. He lives in Ireland with his wife, an interior designer, and his two children.
- Author(s)Gordon Thomas
- PublisherDandelion Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationTempe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDandelion Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.