All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume shares techlogies that detect common epigenetic changes which are very important in the early detection, progression, and progsis of cancer as well as the design of new therapeutic tools against cancer cells. Beginning with a bit of background on epigenetic mechanisms, Cancer Epigenetics: Risk Assessment, Diagsis, Treatment, and Progsis continues with cancer specific type epigenetic change, methods and techlogies used for detecting epigenetic changes, factors that influence epigenetic changes in cancer, as well as a final section on future directions in the field. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters in this volume include the kind of detailed implementation advice that guarantees easily reproducible results. Comprehensive and practical, Cancer Epigenetics: Risk Assessment, Diagsis, Treatment, and Progsis provides the most up-to-date kwledge of epigenetics and its implication in cancer prevention by risk assessment and screening and cancer control by treatment.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1238
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1532 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byMukesh Verma
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.