Cancer Fitness: Exercise Programs for Cancer Patients and Survivors by Anna L. Schwartz (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ozpierre
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionCANCER FITNESS offers cancer patients, survivors, and their families comprehensive advice and an easy step-by-step programme, based on primary research, to begin improving their physical and emotional health and reclaim their lives beyond cancer. Cancer patients are clamouring for information about how to improve their chances for and quality of survival and have specific questions about exercise programmes - what is safe, how and when to begin, how much exercise should they do. CANCER FITNESS is a guide to help patients and survivors change the way they think and feel about exercise, to begin an exercise programme and make it part of their life. Through exercise, patients will regain some control over their body, which will help them overcome the shock of diagsis, manage side-effects more successfully, and become aware of their body's ability to heal. This wonderful guide provides clear directions to safely start an exercise programme, and gives readers the tools to make exercise a long-lasting lifestyle change to heal body and soul.
- Author BiographyLance Armstrong is a seven-time winner of the Tour de France and fulltime cancer fighter. He oversees the Lance Armstrong Foundation, a nonprofit organization that assists cancer patients around the world with managing and surviving the disease. He won the first of his record-setting seven Tour de France wins after surviving a nearly fatal bout with testicular cancer. In 2008, he was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Anna L. Schwartz
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note51 b&w photos; 6 line charts
- Weight400 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLance Armstrong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.