All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work will provide a historical perspective on tumor immutherapy, discuss fundamental mechanisms of failed tumor rejection, look at passive strategies to boost anti-tumor immunity, as well as have an in-depth look at active strategies to boost anti-tumor immunity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTyler J. Curiel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.