All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer-related fatigue (CrF) is increasingly recognized as a significant problem for patients with cancer at all stages, including those undergoing therapy and in remission. In fact, studies have shown that CrF causes patients more distress than pain, nausea, or vomiting and yet fatigue is still often undertreated and rarely studied. However, several new treatments such as are being investigated to determine the most effective ways to manage this debilitating symptom and improve patient quality of life. Cancer-Related Fatigue will provide a concise overview of this condition, with an evidence-based discussion of diagsis, treatment, and long-term management.
- Author BiographyDr Markus Horneber, Department of Oncology/Hematology, Klinikum Nuernberg, Germany. Dr Joachim Weis, Tumor Biology Centre, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Joachim Weis,Markus Horneber
- PublisherSpringer Healthcare
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer Healthcare
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 3 colour tables, biography
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.