Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cancer Screening: A Practical Guide for Physicians, a panel of highly experienced clinicians and researchers from around the world present their up-to-date screening techniques for a wide variety of cancers. The techniques range from screening for breast, gynecological, and gastrointestinal cancers, to testing for urogenital, dermatological, and respiratory cancers. In addition to providing the busy practitioner with quick access to guidelines for particular cancers, the epidemiology and biology of the various cancers, as well as the sensitivity and specificity of the methods, are discussed in detail. Authoritative and physician-friendly, Cancer Screening: A Practical Guide for Physicians offers to all internists, oncologists, various subspecialists, and primary care physicians a concise practical review of cancer screening designed specifically for daily use in the consulting room.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge Y. Wu,Khalid Aziz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.