All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah and Max Bennett's mother has just been diagsed with breast cancer, and suddenly the whole world feels like it has been put on hold. In this reassuring vel for middle-grade readers, Hannah and her family experience a range of emotions as they face Mom's cancer diagsis. In the process, Hannah learns a lot about breast cancer and a bit about herself, too. This vel humanizes breast cancer and reminds the reader that life goes on, even in the face of adversity.
- Author(s)Ansley Dauenhauer
- PublisherThree Towers Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Towers Press
- Out-of-print date22/07/2015
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.