Cancer Survival Cookbook: 200 Quick and Easy Recipes with Helpful Eating Hints by Donna L. Weihofen (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFight Cancer With FoodEating well and maintaining weight are crucial factors in cancer recovery. But when you have cancer, you often don't feel like eating. The medications can make you nauseated, radiation can make your mouth sore, you can lose your taste from the disease or treatments, and the emotional upset can reduce your desire to eat.There's hope, though. You do t have to exist on baby food or bland crackers when you are going through chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Instead, use this book and rediscover the pleasure, comfort, and healing power of eating.The Cancer Survival Cookbook offers urishing recipes and practical suggestions to help in you recovery. Not only are the 200 urishing meals, side dishes, snacks and desserts tasty and easy to make, but many feature simple options to add calories or other nutrients according to your needs. These unique tips for customizing recipes make them healthy choices the whole family can enjoy.This invative book also includes extensive advice on overcoming specific eating problems such as nausea, appetite loss, and diarrhea, trustworthy information on herbal remedies, and appealing recipes for those who need soft diets. Donna Weihofen doesn't accept the idea that people with cancer should be limited in what they can eat. She made it possible for me to t only enjoy eating again, but to enjoy a variety of foods. I've been able to put on weight and I feel better Pat Syverud, cancer survivor
- Author BiographyDonna Weihofen, RD, MS, I a nutritionist at the renowned University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, and has helped hundreds of patients fight cancer nutritionally.Christina Marino, MD, MPH, is a cancer survivor and has been active in cancer prevention and control in private practice and research. In addition, she has been professionally trained in the culinary arts at L'Academie de Cuisine in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Author(s)Donna L. Weihofen
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight520 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.