All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA cancer diagsis results, understandably, in fear and uncertainty. Once the initial shock passes, the questions begin. Some are medical in nature: What are your treatment options? Some are intensely personal: How do you tell your children? Will your hair grow back after chemo? How will the disease affect your sex life and relationships? In Cancer: What I Wish I Had Kwn When I Was First Diagsed, ten-year breast cancer survivor Michele Ryan answers these questions and more. Michele's common sense advice and practical tips provide a comprehensive road map to help navigate the basic challenges of life with cancer. She covers everything from how to evaluate your health insurance to what to pack for hospital stays, all carefully laid out in an easy-to-navigate format so readers can find answers to specific questions quickly.Cancer: What I Wish I Had Kwn When I Was First Diagsed helps prepare you for cancer treatment, providing the facts you need to make informed choices. You are t on this journey alone. Let Michele's sensible, thoughtful advice be your guide.
- Author BiographyMichele Ryan is well-acquainted with cancer's challenges. A ten-year breast cancer survivor, Michele cared for her late husband James as he fought terminal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Michele speaks openly about her experiences with life, death, and cancer to teach and empower others, using her remarkable talent for transforming personal, inspirational life experiences into practical tools and knowledge. She holds a certificate of excellence in clinical hypnotherapy from the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, and created CancerSmiles.com, which sends daily email affirmations, tips, and advice to cancer patients. Michele loves working as a clinical hypnotherapist, helping cancer patients and others deal with pain, insomnia, anxiety, and other issues. She has remarried and lives in a small town in southern Arizona.
- Author(s)Michele Ryan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.