All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen professional speaker & songwriter Joy Huber was diagsed with Stage Four cancer at the young age of 33, she didn't choose to get angry or depressed. She chose to fight using the tremendous power of positivity and lots of humor even as she went from having shoulder-length hair at diagsis to bald in 6 weeks. She heard the word remission less than 6 months after her diagsis and after 6 intense rounds of chemotherapy. Joy quickly discovered talking with others most do t handle a cancer diagsis as well as she does. She handles it with Joy, realizing that one is happy they have cancer, but you can have cancer and still be happy! She began sharing stories of specific examples of how she handled cancer with joy to help others from diagsis through treatment and a powerful new brand ( Cancer with Joy ) quickly exploded! This inspiring & informative book transforms how the newly diagsed & those who love them handle cancer. It is a priceless collection of stories from Joy and others, many useful resources to save time, money, energy & strength and more. Cancer with Joy also details timely information on what the new healthcare reform bill means for those diagsed with cancer who have insurance & who are uninsured. Cancer with Joy takes the fear out of cancer helping the newly diagsed through treatment with resources, support and encouragement. In the middle of the word encouragement is courage, and Joy offers that along with hope. Cancer with Joy is the essential resource for newly diagsed cancer patients and their caregivers. Everyone diagsed with cancer asks, How will I handle this? Reading Cancer with Joy is the answer. Cancer with Joy also offers bonuses at a companion web site including pictures, video and music!
- Author BiographyJoy Huber, founder of Cancer with Joy and www.cancerwithjoy.com is a young adult stage four cancer survivor. She takes the fear out of cancer helping the newly diagnosed through treatment with resources, support and encouragement. Joy is an award-winning international presenter, individual coach and songwriter. Her Cancer with Joy presentation is highly sought-after by cancer treatment centers and hospitals.
- Author(s)Joy Huber
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.