All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating anthology, a collection of 23 songs composed by a variety of Spanish composers born in the nineteenth century, provides an exciting opportunity to explore the gems of Spanish vocal repertoire. Songs have been selected by virtue of the quality of the poetry, the artistry of the song setting, the beauty of the melody, the variety of the accompaniment, and those with an indigeus flavor. This repertoire is fresh, exciting, and unique, utilizing lovely Spanish rhythms, harmonies and poetry. Available both in high and low voice editions. Contains: word-for-word translations and Idiomatic translations; brief biographies of the composers; International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) transcriptions of the texts; and a concise guide to the pronunciation of Castilian Spanish.
- Author BiographyDr. Suzanne Rhodes Draayer, soprano, is professor of voice and related studies at Winona State University. She is the author of A Singer's Guide to the Songs of Joaquin Rodrigo (2003), and Canciones de Espana: Songs of Nineteenth-Century Spain, Volume I (2003) and Volume 2 (2005; all published by The Scarecrow Press, Inc.).
- Author(s)Suzanne Rhodes Draayer
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight581 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.