Candida Albicans: The Non-drug Approach to the Treatment of Candida Infection by Leon Chaitow (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fully updated edition of the classic health bestseller, Leon Chaitow shows how to detect whether yeast is your problem and provides a comprehensive n-drug approach to the treatment of Candida, providing help and advice for sufferers of conditions such as IBS, cystitis, thrush, PMT, fatigue, muscular pain, allergies and many more. Candida Albicans, a yeast that lives inside all of us, rmally presents health problems, but today's widespread use of antibiotics, contraceptive pills and steroids, as well as a sugar-rich diet, can cause a proliferation of this parasite yeast leading to a whole host of possible health problems. Candida Albicans can be responsible for such conditions as depression, anxiety, irritability, IBS, constipation, heartburn, allergies, muscular pain, diarrhoea, vaginitis, acne, cystitis, bloatedness, tiredness, migraine, hopelessness, thrush, PMT, and other menstrual problems. Fully updated with all the latest medical research, this book provides you with a clear, accessible and practical guide to first determining whether Candida is your problem, and then outlining the ways in which you can fight and prevent it. The book contains information on the full rage of complementary and orthodox treatments available, as well as an anti-Candida diet and advice on which supplements, prebiotics, probiotics and herbal extracts to take to control Candida naturally. Also includes information on what causes Candida and the preventative measures that can be taken.
- Author BiographyLeon Chaitow is a practising osteopath, naturopath and acupuncturist. A leading international practitioner, he is Senior Lecturer at the University of Westminster, London, and has taught at colleges throughout the USA, Australia and Europe. He is the bestselling author of a wide range of health guides, including Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics and Fibromyalgia and Muscle Pain.
- Author(s)Leon Chaitow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(b/w illustrations)
- Weight210 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.