All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis important contribution to the study of Canadian elections forcefully argues that kwledge of the dynamics at the local level is essential to a full understanding of Canadian polity, its underlying social basis, and the factors that determine successful election campaigns. As such, Parties, Candidates, and Constituency Campaigns in Canadian Elections will intrigue t only political scientists and students of Canadian politics but also election candidates and party strategists.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Sayers teaches in the Department of Political Science at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Anthony Michael Sayers
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight499 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.