Candie Cannon Commands a Cozy Calanque: A Magnum Lipstick Mystery by MR Terrence a Brooks (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSexual equality in the military may have freed female Rangers to fight terrorists, but they remain pawns in the cutthroat game played by scheming senators and ambitious generals running for president. Candie Cann leaves bullets, bras and bigotry behind to lead a covert Ranger mission into treacherous Aakul province where naked girls go running into the pounding surf, shelter in the shadows of colorful umbrellas and quench their thirst with tall icy drinks. But the mission goes bad when she finds herself the newest recruit in the harem of Suleiman the Magnificent. David MacArthur attempts a rescue mission last seen in the movies: wearing a tuxedo under his frogman gear, he swims towards the Maas'qol casi, but languishes chained to a wall in a medieval sewer below the Royal Prince Afife promontory. Only Candie's Ranger cunning and a little scented honey releases him. With the aid of Channel 22 ( Me-too You-too News ), the kick-off party to MacArthur's presidential campaign lights up social media. The Magnum Lipstick is a unique entry in military history and illustrates how steroids and tough Ranger training can weaponize the female physique.
- Author BiographyTerrence A. Brooks leads a quiet life riding his bike, contemplating the 19th century, and painting houses. He distilled his reflections about doing art by hand in the digital age in his book Be a painter (ISBN-13: 978-1461170297). He enjoys writing novels with titles that are complex and difficult to remember. Two such examples are The painter winkles a wrinkle in reality: a cookie dough mystery (ISBN-13: 978-1477651261) and Auntie Nix knits savage sausage socks: a stocking stuffer mystery (ISBN-13: 978-1482799101). The first describes the search for a cookie recipe while the earth splits in two halves that rotate against each other, and the second considers human evolution under the pressure of global warming. They are labeled 'mysteries' merely to attract the casual reader seeking entertainment.
- Author(s)MR Terrence a Brooks
- Date of Publication12/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.