Candle 79 Cookbook: Modern Vegan Classics from New York's Premier Sustainable Restaurant by Joy Pierson (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sophisticated vegan cookbook from New York's acclaimed Candle 79 restaurant. Continually rated as one of the best vegan restaurants in the country, Candle 79 is at the forefront of a movement to bring elegance to vegetarian cuisine. Not only is its fare local, seasonal, organic, and sustainable, but also so flavorful and satisfying that customers vegan and omnivore alike are constantly asking for recipes to cook at home. This collection answers that call, with simple yet impressive recipes for Chickpea Crepes, Ginger-Seitan Dumplings, Live Lasagna, Chocolate Mousse Towers, Cucumber-Basil Martinis, and more. Expanding the horizons of vegan fare with appetizers, soups, salads, mains, brunches, desserts, cocktails, and wine pairings, Candle 79 Cookbook invites every home cook to make truly green cuisine.
- Author BiographyNutritional counselorJoy Piersonestablished the Candle Cafe and Candle 79 restaurants with her partner, Bart Potenza. They have also developed a growing catering and wholesale business and are the authors of The Candle Cafe Cookbook. Joy has written, lectured, and consulted extensively about food and nutrition and she serves as board chair of the New York Coalition for Healthy School Food. She has appeared on The Food Network, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Good Day New York. Joy lives in New York City. Executive chefAngel Ramosbrought his innovative cooking talents from Candle Cafe to Candle 79 when it opened. His recipes have been featured in the New York Times, Vegetarian Times, and Pilates Style magazine, and he has helped develop the nationally distributed Candle Cafe Frozen Entrees. In 2010, Angel was named the VegNews Chef of the Year. He lives in New York City. Pastry chef and chef de cuisineJorge Pinedahas created desserts that have revolutionized vegan baking. A major contributor to The Candle Cafe Cookbook, he has helped develop the nationally distributed Candle Cafe Desserts and Frozen Entrees. Jorge s pastries have been named the Best Vegan Desserts in America by the Los Angeles Times. He lives in New York City. Visit www.candle79.com
- Author(s)Joy Pierson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note50 Full-Colour Photos
- Weight980 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.