Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a somewhat revised version of the 1999 edition. It is a stalgic, but more especially a psychological, look and the love/sex lives of college students in the 1950s, set in the University of Connecticut. A small number of students are drawn together by the love of a beautiful, but enigmatic, girl nicknamed Silky, famous for her golden hair and her theater acting, as well as for her entrancing personality. A counterpoint to the students' story comes in the form a young priest with homosexual urges.
- Author BiographyKarl G. Larew, Ph.D., graduated from UCONN in 1959. He is now a retired professor of history at Towson University. He lives with his wife and cat in southern Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Karl G Larew
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.