All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to gain a trading edge with candlestick charts? Find them a little confusing? No worries! Candlestick Charting For Dummies sheds light on this time-tested method for finding the perfect moment to buy or sell. It demystifies technical and chart analysis and gives you the tools you need to identify trading patterns - and pounce! This friendly, practical, guide explains candlestick charting and technical analysis in plain English. In time, you'll be working with common candlestick patterns, analyzing trading patterns, predicting market behavior, and making your smartest trades ever. You'll discover the advantages candlestick has over other charting methods and learn the secrets of combining it with other technical indicators. You'll also get familiar with different ways to display and interpret price action, including trend lines, support levels, resistance levels, moving averages, and complex indicators. Discover how to:* Construct candlestick charts* Identify and interpret basic patterns* Trade in bull and bear markets* Work with complex patterns and indicators* Avoid False signals* Understand the components of market activity* Deal with bullish or bearish single-stick, two stick, and multistick patterns* Identify and interpret complex patterns* Use indicators to determine the market* Outperform the market in any conditions Don't kw whether to grab the bull by the horns or just grin and bear it? Read Candlestick Charting For Dummies and get it right the first time.
- Author BiographyRussell Rhoads is a trader and analyst for Peak Trading Group in Chicago. His career in trading and market analysis covers over 17 years. He has a BBA and MS in Finance from the University of Memphis and has done graduate level work in Financial Engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology. Russell also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Author(s)Russell Rhoads
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight542 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.