All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to introduce candlestick analysis to anyone from an absolute beginner to an experienced market professional. The text is written to be simple eugh for someone new to the topic, but should t exclude those with more experience. The author's aim is to change the simple viewing of a candlestick chart into a search for the answer to the perennial question: Who's controlling the market; the Bulls or the Bears? Candlesticks are a fantastic way of getting a clear idea of market direction, and any changes that may be taking place in price trends. In this exciting new book, Clive Lambert walks you through what candlesticks are, the major patterns and importantly, the psychology behind them, using straightforward language that will appeal to all levels of ability. Having outlined the key patterns and described the real-life application of the techniques, he then ends the book with his 10 golden rules for trading with candlesticks.This book is a -nsense guide to the methodology and practical usage of this ancient Japanese charting technique and essential reading for any trader, broker or market operative, regardless of their level of experience or the markets they are involved in.
- Author BiographyClive Lambert has been writing daily technical analysis for futures traders since 2000 as director of FuturesTechs. Previous to that he spent 12 years as a floor broker in the Stock Exchange and Futures markets. As a technical analyst he originally focused on financial futures, but thanks to the flexibility of candlestick charts has successfully translated his analysis into equities and commodities as well. He regularly speaks at seminars, and conducts training courses on technical analysis for several organisations, such as CME Group and 7 City Learning. He is an active board member of the UK Society of Technical Analysts. He has had articles published in various technical analysis publications, is regularly quoted on Dow Jones Newswires and Reuters, and appears on CNBC.
- Author(s)Clive Lambert
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width180 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.