All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA graphic board book featuring the numbers 1-20, each number is formed from a corresponding number of candies (for example, one candy stick forms the number 1; two gummy worms form the number 2; three licorice whips form the number 3; and more).
- Author BiographyPam Abrams has been Editor-in-Chief of Family publishing at Scholastic, USA. She lives with her family in New York. Bruce Wolf is a highly regarded photographer. He has created ad campaigns for clients such as Viking, Ikea, and many others. Laurie Goldrich Wolf is a children's food expert. She lives with her husband Bruce Wolf and their children in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
- Author(s)Laurie Wolf,Pam Abrams
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date30/11/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width201 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Bruce Wolf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.