All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionCanine Communication will improve your relationship with your dog.Learning more about how dogs communicate will help owners relate to their pets and prevent common behavioural problems.Included in this book are: Canine behaviour and body language; Building a relationship with your dog; Illness and your dog's behaviour; Canine aggression and anxiety; Barking and vocalising; and, Toilet training.
- Author BiographyDr Justin Wimpole and Dr Kate Patterson are both practicing veterinarians with yeas of clinical experience. They know that communicating effectively with our canine friends improves both their lives and ours.
- Author(s)Justin Wimpole,Kate Patterson
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width153 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.