All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you enjoy small day trips around local lakes and slow-moving rivers, overnight trips, or expeditions, seasoned instructor Andrew Westwood's thoughtful and clear breakdown of caeing principles, skills, and techniques make this DVD a must-have for solo and tandem paddlers interested in maximizing their enjoyment of the cae.
- Author BiographyAndrew Westwood is a wilderness canoe adventurer, whitewater paddler, open canoe slalom competitor and high school teacher living in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Passionate about paddling, he has taught canoeing extensively in both Canada and the United States for over 15 years and is a regular contributing writer to outdoor and paddling magazines. Andrew has also garnered many first place finishes in international slalom events, has guided on the Nahanni River, the North Shore of Lake Superior and explored areas of Ellesmere Island in Canada's far north.
- Author(s)Andrew Westwood
- PublisherHeliconia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationCanada
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeliconia Press
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.