All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as being a comprehensive guide to the many rivers and streams in the state, Caeing & Kayaking Ohio's Streams includes chapters on water safety, paddling instructions, how to read and rate white water, and even tips for paddling with children. For each of over 45 rivers in the state, you will find suggested stopover point for natural and human history, information on potential hazards and portages, detailed maps with river miles and car shuttle miles from access points, and listings of game-fish for each waterway.
- Author BiographyAward-winning outdoors writer Richard Combs has hunted three continents, authored four books, contributed to many others, and been a regular contributor to Canoe, Bowhunting World, and Bugle. He currently cohosts the Big Outdoors radio program, airing weekly in Cincinnati, Ohio, where he lives.
- Author(s)Richard Combs,Stephen E. Gillen
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Weight340 g
- Width78 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.