All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSmaller, faster, and stronger than the original Canon IS zoom lens, the EF 70-300mm USM telephoto lens is powerful and easy to transport. Image stabilization makes tracking a moving subject easy. Canon craftsmanship and engineering have created a fully featured telephoto zoom lens that is feature rich while remaining compact and easy to transport. Excellent build quality and flawless Canon optics make the EF 70-300mm lens an essential tool for professional photographers.
- Lens BrandCanon
- ModelEF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Lens TypeTelephoto
- Compatible Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Compatible Camera BrandCanon
- Focus TypeAuto & Manual
- Max Aperturef/4.0-5.6
- Lens Construction15 Elements in 10 Groups
- Focal LengthZoom Lens
- View Angle8.25 - 34 Degrees
- Filter Size58 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance150 cm
- Diameter7.7 cm
- Length14.3 cm
- Weight630 g
- Zoom AdjustmentZoom Lens
- Additional FeaturesImage Stabilization
Most relevant reviews
- rosbedomo05 May, 2012by
Top lens... fast smooth, sharp focus, should be one in every camera bag!
This is a great lens.. focus is fast and accurate, image stablisation means you can leave the tripod at home and still get great hand held shots. There is no falloff (darkened corners) at all on a 1.6 camera and only moderate falloff on a full frame. No flares and ghosts makes for great sunsets and the bokeh if very nice on all ranges Its light but not flimsy and has a great zoom range
- julie06408 Mar, 2016by
Canon EF 70-300 IS USM
I purchased this lens so that I could get better sharper photos at a greater distance and it certainly does that. This lens is still light enough to leave on your camera when carrying it and is a great lens for the avid amateur - love it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- world4tech14 May, 2015by
Well worth the money.
This is a great lens for it's price. Perfect for getting into the 70mm - 300mm range of shooting. Well above the standard lens kit with IS.
- hypoxia88812 Apr, 2015by
Great balance of price and functionality. Highly recommended.
Fantastic value for money telephoto. Image Stabilisation (IS) works that well that, unlike all 300mm lenses without IS, there is no need to use a tripod. A perfect match for my Canon 650. There are many reviews on the web from professional users whose technical and comparative tests confirm my 'user' opinion.
- 777669029@delet...11 Jul, 2012by
Well worth the Dollar !
My information about is 90% OK ! I wouldn't change it to a more expensive one as it certainly is worth the money for the the quality I require, as an artist mfa !
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- AU $2,243.00Trending at AU $2,452.48
- AU $1,815.88Trending at AU $2,073.51
- AU $491.68Trending at AU $515.65
- AU $231.65Trending at AU $450.62
- AU $634.00Trending at AU $670.62
- AU $979.00Trending at AU $1,057.10
- AU $1,149.00Trending at AU $1,183.07