Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experts and with worked examples, these guides are jargon-free, full-colour and easy to use. This title covers Can's entry-level digital SLR, the EOS 1000D/Rebel XS, which offers 10 mega pixels, 2.5in LCD monitor, Live View, 7-point AF system with both phase - and contrast-detection, high ISO ise reduction and many other features. The fully illustrated expanded guide will help photographers to maximize the potential of the Can EOS 1000D/Rebel XS with its comprehensive yet accessible approach.
- Author BiographyAndy Stansfield is a freelance photographer, feature writer and author based in Lancashire. In addition to being a freelance photojournalist, he has in the past worked as an Editorial Publicity Consultant and as Deputy Editor for one of the UK's largest leisure organizations.
- Author(s)Andy Stansfield
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication27/06/2009
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations & screen grabs
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.