Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith18.0 megapixels, full high definition recording capabilities, broad range ISO settings, shutter speed up to 5.3 frames per second, and many other advanced features, the Can EOS 60D is a solid intermediate dSLR. The Can EOS 60D Digital Field Guide will teach you how to get the most out of these impressive features. Chapter 1: Roadmap to the 60D. Learn the basics of camera and lens controls, as well as menu navigation and viewfinder displays on your Can EOS 60D. Chapter 2: Choosing Camera Options and Reviewing Images. Learn which format and image quality settings are best for each situation, and how to modify key settings on the Can EOS 60D to get the best quality images. Chapter 3: Getting Great Exposures and Focus. Learn all the automatic, manual, and sensitivity settings needed to get the most out of your Can EOS 60D s imaging capabilities in any lighting situation or for any subject near or far. Chapter 4: Using Color Options, Ambience, Effects, and Creative Filters. Learn how to improve your photography by use of color space, white balance, and filters by adjusting the setting on your Can EOS 60D. Chapter 5: Customizing the 60D. Learn all of the customization options for the Can EOS 60D including exposure, images, auto focus, and menu settings to make your camera work for you. Chapter 6: Shooting in Live View Mode. Learn the pros and cons of live view shooting, as well as the best settings and tips for working in your Can EOS 60D s live view mode. Chapter 7: Using Movie Mode. Learn how to record video on the Can EOS 60D and get tips for video standards, optimal camera settings, and editing. Chapter 8: Working with Flash. Learn how to use and modify the Can EOS 60D s built in flash, and learn to shoot with wireless Speedlites and other flash techniques to bring professional quality photography to your fingertips. Chapter 9: Lenses and Accessories. Learn all you need to kw for choosing the optimal lenses for the Can EOS 60D, including lens types, focal-length multipliers, and lens accessories. Also learn how to work with multiple lens types for optimal photos in any situation. Chapter 10: Event and Action Photography. Learn the optimal settings and gear needed to shoot great action photographs with the Can EOS 60D including set up options and a gear selection guide. Chapter 11: Nature and Landscape Photography. Learn how to capture stunning natural images and landscapes using your Can EOS 60D, as well as how to choose the proper gear for nature and landscape photography. Chapter 12: Portrait Photography. Learn how to make natural light and studio quality portraits with the Can EOS 60D including guides on gear selection, lighting, and exposure. Appendix A: The Elements of Exposure. Learn or review the fundamentals of exposure and how they relate to your Can EOS 60D s settings. Appendix B: Exploring RAW Capture. Learn the elements of RAW capture as well as a brief walk-through on converting RAW images into a final image. Appendix C: How to Use the Grey Card and Color Checker. Learn how to produce photos with accurate color and exposure with these free-inside-the-book tools. A full color, portable trim book with beautiful photography for photographers on the go, the Can EOS 60D Digital Field Guide includes a free grey/color checker card to help you achieve accurate white balance and color. With the Can EOS 60D Digital Field Guide, you will gain a thorough understanding of the Can EOS 60D camera, as well as the basic fundamentals of capturing the best possible photos.
- Author BiographyCharlotte K. Lowrie is a professional photographer whose experience ranges from editorial photography andphotojournalism to wedding and nature photography. Her images have appeared in national publications, andshe has authored more than a dozen books. See more of her work at wordsandphotos.org.
- Author(s)Charlotte K. Lowrie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- Series TitleDigital Field Guide
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.