All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionNow that you've bought the amazing Can EOS 6D, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Can EOS 6D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and kwledgeable guide, photographer and author Colby Brown, and you will: * Learn the top ten things you need to kw about shooting with the 6D* Use the camera's automatic modes to get better shots right away* Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images* Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more* Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits* Find out how to get great shots in low light* Learn how to shoot video with your 6D and start making movies on your own* Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 6D to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/can6dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Author BiographyColby Brown is a photographer specializing in fine art, landscape, travel, and humanitarian photography. Colby teaches photography workshops, digital editing classes, and webinars all over the globe, and his diverse portfolio spans work from North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. With his humanitarian photography organization, The Giving Lens (www.thegivinglens.com), he looks to combine photo education workshops with sustainable development initiatives all over the planet. His work can be found at www.colbybrownphotography.com.
- Author(s)Colby Brown
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.