All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is presented in a perfect camera-bag size and includes a quick reference guide - great for on the go! It comes from UK author, David Taylor. It is strong eugh to withstand the rigors of travel photography yet lightweight with simple controls and intuitive ergomics make the EOS 6D easy to use. The powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor and the 20-mega pixel full-frame CMOS sensor combine to deliver images packed with detail, clarity, subtle and natural tonal gradation and accurate colours. Author David Taylor's comprehensive step-by-step guide includes practical tips on how to get the best from this versatile camera. Access to a wide-angle EF lenses will help the user discover new approaches to a full range of photography from landscape to interiors. The EOS 6D's HDR shooting mode preserves detail in both highlights and shadows and helps create composite images with its multiple-exposure facility. The EOS 6D has wi-fi connectivity and, coupled with an iOS and Android app, allows Live View of the image on a smartphone's screen to allow the user to trigger the shutter remotely - ideal for the wildlife and macro photography user.
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer, born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear. His work has taken him all over the world, but away from his photographic career David lives on an exposed hill, overlooking the market town of Hexham in Northumberland.
- Author(s)David Taylor
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Weight440 g
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.