All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that you've bought the amazing Can EOS 7D Mark II, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Can EOS 7D Mark II: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and kwledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will: * Learn the top ten things you need to kw about shooting with the 7D Mark II* Use the 7D Mark II's advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images* Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more* Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits* Find out how to get great photos in low light* Learn the basics behind shooting video with your 7D Mark II and start making movies of your own* Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 7D Mark II to get great shots at flickr.com/group/7dmarkii_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Author BiographyJeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape photography to travel and urban photography. As an early adopter of digital technology, he has been on the leading edge of digital imaging technology, education and instruction. Perhaps best known as the photographer behind the popular PhotoWalk Pro blog, each weekday Jeff shares step-by-step tutorials on digital photography technique and editing of digital images. The worldwide appeal of Jeff's site, along with his live PhotoWalks have made him one of the most sought after and trusted sources for digital photography training and education. Jeff lives in the Washington, DC, area. Find him online at http://www.revellphotography.com/blog.
- Author(s)Jeff Revell
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.