All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionTake professional-quality photos with your Can EOS 80D Your Can EOS 80D gives you pro-level photo power. All you need is some kw-how about your camera's capabilities and a little experience to start capturing brag-worthy photos and the expert tips and tricks inside get you there in a flash. Essentially a photography class in a book, Can EOS 80D For Dummies offers plain-English explanations of your camera's settings, how to shoot in auto mode, ways to get creative with exposure settings, ideas for getting artistic, and so much more. Complemented with inspiring full-color examples and simple photo 'recipes' for getting better portraits and close-up images, this hands-on guide covers the gamut of how to use your Can EOS 80D like the pros. In time, you'll get up to speed on making sense of your camera's menus and functions, capturing first shots in auto mode, adjusting exposure settings, taking control of focus and color, shooting action shots, sharing your photos, and everything else in between. * Gain photography skills while learning your camera's controls * Build the confidence to apply pro techniques when you shoot * Follow simple steps for better portraits and action shots * Customize your Can EOS 80D Written with hobbyists and inexperienced photographers in mind, this -nsense guide shows you how to capture must-have images you'll be proud to add to your personal or professional portfolio.
- Author BiographyJulie Adair King is a veteran digital photography educator. Her best selling books include Digital Photography For Dummies and thirty titles on Canon and Nikon cameras. Robert Correll is a digital media expert who authored Digital SLR Photography All-in-One For Dummies.
- Author(s)Julie Adair King,Robert Correll
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight678 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.