All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're as excited as we are about the Rebel XSi/450D, you probably can't wait to start shooting. Can EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D For Dummies will show you how to make every shot count! Even if you're new to digital SLR cameras or are unfamiliar with general photography terms and techniques, this handy guide will show you how to feel comfortable with the controls and start taking beautiful photographs. Don't worry if you've never heard the words aperture, white balance, or ISO. You'll soon be switching easily between automatic and manual modes, managing exposure, and using the all-important Quality setting! You'll learn everything about the lenses, from how to choose the ones you need to how to handle them. You'll finally kw how to push just the right buttons to achieve the results that you desire. In a snap, you will find out how to unleash your creativity by manipulating exposure and lighting. You will find out how to:* Control picture quality* Adjust resolution for image quality and size* Shoot in automatic and manual modes* Review photos using Playback Mode and the histogram, delete unwanted photos, and protect valuable photos from accidental deletion* Manipulate exposure, color, focus, and lighting* Download, organize, archive, print, and share photos with family and friends Complete with lists of ten fast photo-editing tricks and ten special-purpose features to explore on a rainy day, Can EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D For Dummies is your one-stop guide to setting up, working with, and making the most of your new Can digital SLR camera.
- Author BiographyJulie Adair King has written numerous books on digital photography, including Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi/400D For Dummies and Digital Photography For Dummies. She also teaches master classes in digital photography and imaging at such locations as the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.
- Author(s)Julie Adair King
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.