All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionNow that you've bought the amazing Can EOS M, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the EOS M to take great pictures. With Can EOS M: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and kwledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Carlson, and you will: * Learn the top ten things you need to kw about shooting with the EOS M* Use the EOS M's automatic modes to get better shots right away* Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images* Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more* Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great landscapes, portraits, and action shots* Find out how to get great shots in low light* Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapterWith Can EOS M: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you'll learn t only what makes a great shot work-you'll learn how to get that shot using your EOS M. And once you've captured the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your EOS M to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/eosmfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Author BiographyJeff Carlson is a Seattle Times columnist, a senior editor of the weekly publication TidBITS, and a frequent contributor to publications such as Macworld and Photoshop Elements Techniques magazines. He is also the author of numerous books, including The iPad for Photographers, four editions of The iPad Pocket Guide, The iMovie '11 Project Book, The OS X Mountain Lion Pocket Guide, and Canon PowerShot G12: From Snapshots to Great Shots. Find more information about Jeff at jeffcarlson.com, and follow him on Twitter at @jeffcarlson.
- Author(s)Jeff Carlson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.