All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a comprehensive and consistently theological interpretation of Can Law. It is inspired by the key conciliar tion of communio ecclesiarum , implying a structural and human reality in which is embodied a theological dimension, namely, the grace conceded by means of word and sacrament and guaranteed by apostolic succession, for which Can Law is founded, t only anthropologically and sociologically, but also theologically. The whole of Can Law, in this perspective, conforms to and clarifies the original elements of the church: word, sacrament, apostolic succession and charism. It also agrees with Hans Urs von Balthasar's tion that Can Law has the function of guaranteeing that the church as communio is and continues to be a community in love: in that love whose origin is Jesus Christ and which is given to humanity by the Holy Spirit.
- Author(s)Libero Gerosa
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleHandbooks of Catholic Theology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.