All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in statistical methodology and computer automation are making canical correlation analysis available to more and more researchers. This volume explains the basic features of this sophisticated technique in an essentially n-mathematical introduction which presents numerous examples. Thompson discusses the assumptions, logic, and significance testing procedures required by this analysis, ting trends in its use and some recently developed extensions.
- Author BiographyBruce Thompson is (a) a former member of the Council of the American Educational Research Association (AERA), (b) a former nominee for AERA President, and (c) a former editor of AERJ:TLHD (as well as 3 other journals, including EPM for 9 years). Bruce is especially known for (a) his work on effect sizes, and (b) his contributions to creating the LibQUAL+(R) protocol, completed in ~20 language variations by more than 1,200,000 academic research library users at more than 1,100 institutions from around the world.
- Author(s)Bruce Thompson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1984
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.